Further to our newsletter dated 17th November 2020, we wanted to offer you an update on the funding available through DIT. The funding has now been launched, and companies can now apply.
The Department for International Trade has now launched its new European Structural and Investment Fund (ESIF) for eligible businesses in England. Match-funded grants of between £1,000 and £9,000 will be available for future activity (subject to eligibility and availability).
To secure a grant, you will need to fund a proportion of your costs yourself. This varies according to where your business is based and will be either 40 or 50% of the total cost.
The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
• Market research
• IP advice
• Translation services
• International social media/SEO
• Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
• Independent market visits
• Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
• The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
• No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
• Annual turnover does not exceed€50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
At ILC we recognise that it is important to work together and add value where we can, so if we can assist you with any of your internationalisation requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07799 772362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can visit our website which is www.pabcom.co.uk